Author Topic: How to generate resource load chart in Feng community edition?  (Read 4339 times)

Ken

• View Profile
I want to find out how my team members are allocated per day - e.g. the total allocation per day, for future dates. Is it possible to display this in feng office community edition?

conrado

• Administrator
  • Conrado
    • View Profile
    • Feng Office
    • Email
Re: How to generate resource load chart in Feng community edition?
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2013, 08:26:26 pm »
Yes.

In the Community Edition you can "group tasks" by "due date" or "assigned to".

That is a very useful view of the tasks.

In the Professional Edition you also have the Gantt Chart for those purposes.
Get Official Support for your Feng Office. Support the development team. Sign up for a Free Trial here.

Ken

• View Profile
Re: How to generate resource load chart in Feng community edition?
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2013, 11:50:47 am »
Many thanks Conrado.

what i want to see is what is the work allocation per person per day. To do this in the manner you have suggested, I can go to the tasks tab and then set "assigned to" to the desired person and then "group by = due date"

In this case, the tasks for the person are shown grouped into the due dates. this is very helpful. however, the grouping is "today", then "tomorrow" with the total effort shown per day (this is very useful for me), and then "next week", "in 2 weeks" etc. (which is NOT helpful)

So the problem is, after "tomorrow", I cannot get the total effort per day as the grouping after "tomorrow" is "next week".

Is there any way to change this grouping to show individual future dates,  rather than whole weeks of tasks grouped together?