Author Topic: Group Tasks by Workspaces or Tags doesn't work after Update  (Read 1837 times)

Feng-NuT

• View Profile
    • Email
Group Tasks by Workspaces or Tags doesn't work after Update
« on: January 14, 2014, 10:01:55 am »
Hi Guys,

I've got some Problems after upgrading Feng from v1.7 to 2.3/2.5: I can't group tasks by workspaces or tags any longer (within the taskdashboard). However sorting by other criterieas like priority, oder dates works fine.

I've set up a new (Feng2.5) with some testworkspaces and - tags which had no problems at all, but as soon as I connected the old database to it my problem appeared again. At least I can say the problem depends on some settings within the database. I assume the workspacedimension could be named different.

I tried to figure out differences between the old database and the new one, but couldn't find any to solve my problem.

Hope some of you guys might have an idea or a hint where to look. Have a nice day.

Feng-NuT

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Group Tasks by Workspaces or Tags doesn't work after Update
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2014, 11:35:18 am »
Just found out Firebug mentions the following if I want to Group by Workspaces or Tags: og.dimensions is undefined

Am I right thinking I can define og.dimensions in the Database? It's the only thing I changed. But where and what do I have to fix? :(

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Group Tasks by Workspaces or Tags doesn't work after Update
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2014, 04:29:56 pm »
Have not been able to come across with that issue personally speaking, so it sounds like the upgrade from 1.7.X to 2.X was not succesful.
I would give it another shot.

You can always try out creating a trial in our servers and test that feature (grouping) by yourself if you want to:
http://www.fengoffice.com/web/trial.php

Or you can access our demo: demo.fengoffice.com

Best,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!