Author Topic: Feng office Calendar real time sync between Google Calendar vice versa  (Read 5380 times)

projectrk

• View Profile
    • Email
Hi,

I am a feng office user and an IT admin for my company, is there a plan for Feng office Calendar real time sync between Google Calendar vice versa?

I just notice that the sync is manually done and only one way. for my company real time sync of Calendar are important.

also hope not only one user can sync the calendar. currently only one user can sync the calendar the rest can't sync if there is already existing sync account of calendar

i really find feng office very useful

thank you very much

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Feng office Calendar real time sync between Google Calendar vice versa
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2013, 02:34:30 pm »
Hello, welcome to Feng Office Forums!
This IS possible:

http://www.fengoffice.com/web/wiki/doku.php/calendar:google_calendar_synchronization

Best regards,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!

projectrk

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Feng office Calendar real time sync between Google Calendar vice versa
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2013, 10:06:32 pm »
Hello, welcome to Feng Office Forums!
This IS possible:

fengoffice.com/web/wiki/doku.php/calendar:google_calendar_synchronization

Best regards,
Francisco

i tried that already that, but when I add task or event, it didn't update my google calendar even I press the sync and it said "Gmail is properly modified" nothing happen

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Then you ought to check that your server is not blocking the connection, as well as the FENG_ROOT/cache/log.php file for further details.

Without looking into your server and data, I am afraid I cannot do much about it.

Best regards,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!