Author Topic: Assign task to multiple users  (Read 3965 times)

StylizeR

• View Profile
Assign task to multiple users
« on: February 01, 2013, 04:58:11 am »
Feng Office would be the best GroupWare if only you could assign a task to multiple assignees with a multi-select field.
Is  this ever going to be implemented, or do I need to look for another GroupWare? :'(

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Assign task to multiple users
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2013, 02:07:31 pm »
Actually, we do count with this feature since about 8 months ago:

www.fengoffice.com/web/wiki/doku.php/tasks:first_task#assigning_one_task_to_multiple_users

In case you are not using the Professional Edition, you ought to consider whether you would find it best to do it as it does count with many other features (Gantt Chart, Project status, charts, etc.).

Best regards,
Francisco

PS: I do not check forums as often as I would like to, so in case you want to contact me about the PE, feel free to drop me a PM.
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!

StylizeR

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2013, 09:00:44 am »
That's by using subtasks, it would be way more practical and a lot less work if it would be possible to have a multi-select field just for the one task.. :)

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2013, 02:32:19 pm »
It's been explained there why it works that way :)

Best regards,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!