Author Topic: Login not possible  (Read 2935 times)

Rebraz

• View Profile
Login not possible
« on: October 26, 2012, 01:23:52 pm »
Hello,

I ve been using Feng Office for some time. It's a great tool to use at work and for personnal use. But now I m having some trouble..

On the login page, i enter my login and password, click on "login" and nothing happens.

If i enter a wrong password i get a wrong password error tho..
I tried reinstalling feng office, reinstalling database, resetting database user and installing again.. same error.

Of course i tried restarting httpd but always the same issue.

I tried enabling the debug mode by switching the define('DEBUG', false); to true in the /config/config.php file but I can't find any log..

I m kinda blind here.
If anyone has an idea.

BillyBuerger

• View Profile
Re: Login not possible
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2012, 10:28:00 am »
I'm having the same issue.  I was running 1.7.5 and about a week ago, I suddenly couldn't log in anymore.  No errors or anything.  Just goes immediately back to the login page.  I haven't done anything myself with the setup.  I thought I would try upgrading to 2.2.1 to see if that would help.  Finally figured out how to get that working (documentation still sucks) but I'm still getting the same results at the login window.  I have DEBUG set to true in my config but that doesn't appear to show anything.  Is there anything else I can look at to see where it might be getting stuck?

BillyBuerger

• View Profile
Re: Login not possible
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2012, 01:08:25 am »
Another interesting twist.  I've been attempting to login every day just to show myself it's still broken.  Today, I got the loading icon instead of going right back to the login window.  (Again, I haven't don't anything to the setup.  It just magically started doing something different then before)  After a few moments I see the header bar and at one point most of the page.  But then the login window pops up with the message "Your session expired due to inactivity. Fill in this form to log back in."  If I put my login back in there, I get an information message at the top saying that I'm already logged in but the login window remains.  (See attached)  If I close the login window, the half-loaded page stays.  But clicking on anything else takes me back to the full-page login.

I did try clearing my browser cache and sessions.  Even tried opening IE which I never use so it's clean and I get the same results.  But heck, maybe if I wait a few more days, it will magically work even more.