Author Topic: version 2.1: time tracking  (Read 4544 times)

pod1987

• Freshman
    • View Profile
version 2.1: time tracking
« on: September 12, 2012, 10:19:51 am »
Hi,

i really don't like that right now there's no possibility for tracking time manually. Before it was possible to enter afterwards that you have worked for example 2 hours on a task.

Is there a possibilty to reimplement this feature?

pod1987

• Freshman
    • View Profile
Re: version 2.1: time tracking
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2012, 04:45:34 am »
No reaction?

Or is there a possibility and i didn't get it yet?

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2012, 03:39:39 pm »
It is there. Somehow you seem to be missing it.
Have you enabled the Time tab? Have you tried adding timeslots through the tasks?

Best regards,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!

pod1987

• Freshman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2012, 11:25:04 am »
Yeah time tab is enabled but i can only add general timeslots there. There's no possibility to relate timeslots to specific tasks, is it?

In the task tab I can only click "start working on this task" and then the clock starts. But I can't track e.g. 2 hours afterwards like it was possible before. This is the problem.

dirk

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2012, 07:43:44 am »
We have a same or similar problem. The access rights were not completly transfered from 1.75 - we have to set them manually for each project directory. Useing the root folder to get it to the sub folders doesn´t work. Not so nice but we can workaround...

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2012, 08:56:52 am »
Yeah time tab is enabled but i can only add general timeslots there. There's no possibility to relate timeslots to specific tasks, is it?

In the task tab I can only click "start working on this task" and then the clock starts. But I can't track e.g. 2 hours afterwards like it was possible before. This is the problem.
This is possible. Something may be wrong with your permissions as dirk mentioned.
Speaking of which, Feng Office 2.X series provides with many improvements within permissions, so the permission system is rather different from the 1.X series, so yes, we suggest changing them again after upgrading versions.

Further info about them can be found here:
www.fengoffice.com/web/wiki/doku.php/permissions

Best regards,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!

pod1987

• Freshman
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2012, 11:06:09 am »
We have a same or similar problem. The access rights were not completly transfered from 1.75 - we have to set them manually for each project directory. Useing the root folder to get it to the sub folders doesn´t work. Not so nice but we can workaround...

Ok, that means that you change the permissions of your dimensions manually (in the administration section) and afterwards your problems are solved? I also changed them manually but nothing happened. :(

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2012, 09:10:53 am »
Not really sure what is going on within your installation without accessing its DB or through GUI, but the feature does exist.

Best regards,
Francisco