Author Topic: Assign user to Group from User Edit  (Read 2080 times)

jonlachlan

• View Profile
Assign user to Group from User Edit
« on: September 11, 2012, 01:57:36 pm »
Hi there,

So far love the product. The project I am working on has lots of people from different companies working on the same project. The best way to organize and manage users is with Groups. However, in order to manage a group, I have to go to the Administration panel. I recently added 20 new users, and for each one I had to go back to Administration->Groups in order set their Group assignments.

I would also like all the team members in the Group to be able to see the other People in that Group. Alternatively, it would accomplish the same thing if all the people assigned to a Workspace were able to see other people who are part of that Workspace.

However, the priority is to be able to manage each user's Groups from the User Edit screen.

Thanks.

jonlachlan

• View Profile
Re: Assign user to Group from User Edit
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2012, 01:30:00 pm »
To add to this: Is there any way to Subscribe an item to a Group? That's really the biggest thing. It would be great to be able to manage the subscribers both by individuals, companies, and entire groups.

I'm guessing that since I'm not a premium member, I won't hear from the Feng team. Has anyone else been able to subscribe groups?

jonlachlan

• View Profile
Re: Assign user to Group from User Edit
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2012, 01:41:11 pm »
I just saw that the Feng team uploaded a 2.2 beta file. I take back what I said...I care more about updates than free support  ;D