Author Topic: [SOLVED]Upgrade from 1.7.5 to 2.1 minor fail  (Read 2284 times)

zeroedout

• View Profile
    • Email
[SOLVED]Upgrade from 1.7.5 to 2.1 minor fail
« on: August 19, 2012, 03:23:21 am »
Hello, I upgraded 1.7.5 to 2.1 almost perfectly. I ran the upgrade script, the plugin updater script, the post migration script (for the object permissions) all in that order. All of our data has transferred over fine (tasks, notes, documents, web links), but the calendar tab has completely disappeared!

application/views/event has calendar.php and the log doesn't show anything out of the ordinary so I don't understand what the problem is.... is it possible to reinstall the calendar module and hope things are auto-fixed? Please let me know if there are any additional details required or if I'm missing something glaringly obvious.

Sorry for the cross-post but no replies on the installation problems forum nor in the bug tracker. I would love to know if anyone experienced this or found a  work around before I attempt to fix on my own (and potentially make things worse).
« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 11:33:22 am by zeroedout »

zeroedout

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Upgrade from 1.7.5 to 2.1 minor fail
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2012, 11:31:35 am »
GRR well it was *very* obvious. As pointed out at lampdocs[d0t]com[f$lash]blog[f$lash]2012[f$lash]08[f$lash[how-to-enable-calendar-in-feng-office-2-1

All you have to do is go to Administration ----> tabs and enable the calendar there.