Author Topic: Feng Office 2.1 BETA released!!!  (Read 10103 times)

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Feng Office 2.1 BETA released!!!
« on: June 07, 2012, 08:01:55 pm »
Dear everyone,

We have just released the 2.1 BETA version, which includes A LOT of bugfixes, as well as new features.

You may find it here:
2.1 Beta

Please look at the readme file for further information about it.

Regarding the migration procedure from 1.X to 2.X, please have a look at the manual in this post, but please bear in mind that the 2.1 final version will have an improvement here, and it will not take us too long to release it.

Please let us know your comments.

Best regards,
Francisco & the Feng Office Team
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 09:34:36 am by franponce87 »
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!

freeraider

• Freshman
    • View Profile
Re: Feng Office 2.1 BETA released!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2012, 12:34:33 am »
Hi.
I have this errors after upgrade 2.0 to 2.1 beta

#1 DEBUG: SQL ERROR: Query failed with message 'Unknown column 'original_task_id' in 'where clause'' -
             SELECT e.*, o.* 
             FROM `fo_project_tasks` e
             INNER JOIN fo_objects o ON o.id = e.object_id
             WHERE `original_task_id` = '72' 
#2 FATAL: exception 'DBQueryError' with message 'Query failed with message 'Unknown column 'original_task_id' in 'where clause''' in /var/www/html/fengoffice/environment/library/database/adapters/AbstractDBAdapter.class.php:386
    Stack trace:
    #0 /var/www/html/fengoffice/environment/library/database/adapters/AbstractDBAdapter.class.php(304): AbstractDBAdapter->prepareAndExecute('??      ?SELECT...', NULL)
    #1 /var/www/html/fengoffice/environment/library/database/DB.class.php(213): AbstractDBAdapter->executeAll('??      ?SELECT...', NULL)
    #2 /var/www/html/fengoffice/application/models/ContentDataObjects.class.php(211): DB::executeAll('??      ?SELECT...')
    #3 /var/www/html/fengoffice/application/models/project_tasks/base/BaseProjectTasks.class.php(193): ContentDataObjects->find(Array)
    #4 /var/www/html/fengoffice/environment/classes/dataaccess/DataManager.class.php(320): BaseProjectTasks->find(Array)
    #5 /var/www/html/fengoffice/application/models/project_tasks/base/BaseProjectTasks.class.php(208): DataManager->findAll(Array)
    #6 /var/www/html/fengoffice/application/models/project_tasks/base/BaseProjectTasks.class.php(210): BaseProjectTasks->findAll(Array)
    #7 /var/www/html/fengoffice/application/models/project_tasks/ProjectTasks.class.php(343): BaseProjectTasks->findAll(Array)
    #8 /var/www/html/fengoffice/application/models/project_tasks/ProjectTask.class.php(1490): ProjectTasks->findByRelated(72)
    #9 /var/www/html/fengoffice/application/views/task/new_list_tasks.php(50): ProjectTask->getArrayInfo()
    #10 /var/www/html/fengoffice/environment/classes/template/Template.class.php(85): include('/var/www/html/f...')
    #11 /var/www/html/fengoffice/environment/classes/template/Template.class.php(56): Template->includeTemplate('/var/www/html/f...')
    #12 /var/www/html/fengoffice/environment/classes/template/template.php(35): Template->fetch('/var/www/html/f...')
    #13 /var/www/html/fengoffice/environment/classes/controller/PageController.class.php(115): tpl_fetch('/var/www/html/f...')
    #14 /var/www/html/fengoffice/environment/classes/Env.class.php(139): PageController->getContent()
    #15 /var/www/html/fengoffice/init.php(165): Env::executeAction('task', 'new_list_tasks')
    #16 /var/www/html/fengoffice/index.php(9): require('/var/www/html/f...')
    #17 {main}

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2012, 09:34:04 am »
Which 2.0 version were you using? A beta one, RC or final?
When does this happen? When executing the upgrade through FENG_ROOT/public/upgrade or after it and when accessing the system?

Regards,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!

freeraider

• Freshman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2012, 10:07:39 am »
I use version 2.0.0.8
Upgrading was OK.
When I login and go to Tasks tab, error has occured
Other tabs work without errors

piter

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2012, 07:30:18 am »
We've got this error when trying to upgrade from 1.7.5 to 2.1-beta:
Failed to execute DB schema transformations. MySQL said: Data truncated for column 'type' at row 7

We had the same problem with version 2.0.0.8 as described here: forums.fengoffice.com/index.php?topic=14907.0

Edit: We've tried to upgrade from 1.7.5 to 2.0.1 (we've done everything as described in Feng Office Upgrade Manual) and from 1.7.5 to 2.1-beta - always ending with the same error.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 08:03:36 am by piter »

amejat

• Freshman
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2012, 01:18:21 pm »
Had the following error trying to upload a file:

Information:
Query failed with message 'Unknown column 'is_allow' in 'field list''

mmccarn

• Freshman
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2012, 09:27:58 am »
I use version 2.0.0.8
Upgrading was OK.
When I login and go to Tasks tab, error has occured
Other tabs work without errors
I, too, upgraded from 2.0.0.8 to 2.1., and get this error if I click on the 'tasks' tab -- but only if I have 'view all' selected under 'workspaces', or if I select a workspace that actually has tasks.  If I select any workspace that has no tasks, I do not get the error.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 10:16:55 am by mmccarn »

mmccarn

• Freshman
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2012, 10:38:17 am »
I noticed that the sql schema contained in <feng root>/public/install/installation/templates/sql/mysql_schema.php included two columns in the "fo_project_tasks" table that did not exist in my version.

Adding the two missing columns to fo_project_tasks restored my ability to see tasks in FO 2.1.

I added those columns to using these commands in mysql:
Code: [Select]
alter table fo_project_tasks add column original_task_id int(10) unsigned null default '0';
alter table fo_project_tasks add column type_content enum('text','html') not NULL default 'text';

[random guess]
I think I ran into this problem because my table prefix before the upgrade was 'fo_', while 'complete_migration.php' seems to assume that my old table prefix is 'og_' (and probably also assumes that the new databases were created using the new schema with a prefix of 'fo_').
[/random guess]

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2012, 07:38:17 pm »
Hello everyone,
We have found out what the issue is, and its solution, which will be published for next release, and then yes, NO MORE problems when upgrading from 1.7.5 to 2.X IF you follow the instructions of course. Eventually it will become more user friendly though :)

Instructions:
http://www.fengoffice.com/web/wiki/doku.php/migration

Remember to apply this new fix though until we release the 2.1.1 beta version:
Change all of the content of the file at FENG_ROOT/public/upgrade/templates/db_migration/2_1_molleja.php for the following one:

Code: [Select]
-- <?php echo $table_prefix ?> fo_
-- <?php echo $default_charset ?> DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_unicode_ci
-- <?php echo $default_collation ?> collate utf8_unicode_ci
-- <?php echo $engine ?> InnoDB

INSERT INTO `<?php echo $table_prefix ?>file_types` (`id` ,`extension` ,`icon` ,`is_searchable` ,`is_image`) VALUES
 ('34', 'odt', 'doc.png', '1', '0'), ('35', 'fodt', 'doc.png', '1', '0')
ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE id=id;
UPDATE `<?php echo $table_prefix ?>permission_groups` SET `type` = 'roles' WHERE `id` <= 13;
UPDATE `<?php echo $table_prefix ?>permission_groups` SET `type` = 'permission_groups' WHERE `contact_id` > 0;
UPDATE `<?php echo $table_prefix ?>permission_groups` SET `type` = 'user_groups' WHERE `type` = '' OR `type` IS NULL;

The difference here is that there no longer are ALTER statements, which were actually already ran in the first process so as to keep your archived items.

Once you make this change, go to your browser and then:
FENG_ROOT/public/upgrade
Select the 2.1 version and voilá!!

We are sorry for this issue, and we thank you for patience and comprehension.

Should anyone find any further problem, please let us know about it so that we can solve it for the 2.1.1 beta version.

Best regards,
Francisco