Author Topic: Freshbooks integration  (Read 2859 times)

miekevson

• Freshman
    • View Profile
Freshbooks integration
« on: May 27, 2012, 04:10:17 am »
Option to send time sheets to freshbooks would really make feng office great for me. Right now I'm using teamworkpm to track my time and send invoices to freshbooks free account. However, i do not like their PM system, I only use it for invoicing and time tracking. Feng Office has (almost) everything else accept freshbooks api integration/options.

Wish i knew more about api's and plugins etc because I would definitely create all the stuff I'm missing and share it along with you guys... I need a complete system customized to how I work. Probable more people are like me in this, most programs have a some features but known have them all or are unafforable for my little freelance business.

Anyway, Feng Office comes closes to what I want accept the time/invoicing and more advanced communication system internally.

For me the best thing about Feng office is the extended linking system of every piece of information between projects and tasks. I haven't seen it like this anywhere else, affordable for my budget that is.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 04:15:05 am by miekevson »