Author Topic: Google Calendar Sync  (Read 3839 times)

robinmitra

• Freshman
    • View Profile
    • Email
Google Calendar Sync
« on: March 30, 2012, 03:53:50 pm »
Hi

I wish to sync all events from FO 2 calendar to my gmail calendar. However, when I enter my credentials and save changes it gives me two pop-up notifications:
1. Information: Check your account
2. Success: Gmail account properly modified

When I go back to the calendar view and hit the Sync button, I'm taken back to the screen where I'm required to enter my credentials again with a pop-up saying "Information: Check your account".

What am I doing wrong? Please help guys... ???

Regards

Robin

robinmitra

• Freshman
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Google Calendar Sync
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2012, 10:03:35 am »
No body seems to know how to setup Google Calendar sync? It seems like you guys made a new feature that nobody knows how to use!

dennisdd

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2013, 01:09:07 pm »
I have had the same problem and have also gotten emails from google that someone tried to log on to my account and was blocked.

Now, since my server with feng is somewhere else than me connecting to the google account, google thinks that there is someone trying to hack it.

I have resolved it by visiting this site:
accounts.google.com/DisplayUnlockCaptcha

Hope this helps,

Dennis

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2013, 05:09:55 pm »
I have had the same problem and have also gotten emails from google that someone tried to log on to my account and was blocked.

Now, since my server with feng is somewhere else than me connecting to the google account, google thinks that there is someone trying to hack it.

I have resolved it by visiting this site:
accounts.google.com/DisplayUnlockCaptcha

Hope this helps,

Dennis

Thank you for your feedback Dennis!
Much appreciated.

Best regards,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!