Author Topic: Hi from Germany  (Read 3551 times)

wolfgang

• View Profile
Hi from Germany
« on: April 20, 2009, 04:44:07 pm »
Hi community,

installed OpenGoo today – after trying many other pieces of so called software. This tool is really "well done". We will use it for a while and then I'll post my more detailed feedback here.

Anyway, cheers and thanks for your effort guys.

Wolfgang

PS: hope that there won't be the same story as with activeCollab: was openSource and suddenly were closed. ;-(

Pet

• Global Moderator
  • Always mining for solutions!
    • View Profile
    • The Bet!
Re: Hi from Germany
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2009, 12:41:30 am »
hello wolfgang

that definitely is a concern...!
Support OpenGoo - Sponsor a Feature! | Follow me on Twitter | OG Support Chat | Did you turn debugging on?

conrado

• Administrator
  • Conrado
    • View Profile
    • Feng Office
    • Email
Re: Hi from Germany
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2009, 09:57:00 am »
Willkommen Wolfgang!

You do not have to be concerned about our commitment to Open Source. As long as we -the developers- have the chance to continue working on OpenGoo, we will keep it open and growing.

A bigger concern for the community should be the funding sustainability of the project. It is not a concern for the shortest term, but supporting the project by contracting our support, hiring our professional services or sponsoring new features is most definitely the best way to ensure continuity.

Please check out these and other services at the home page, or directly at the company's site.

Thanks for the cheers!  :D Looking forward to your feedback.
Get Official Support for your Feng Office. Support the development team. Sign up for a Free Trial here.