Author Topic: Error in 1.7.5 to 2.0 upgrade  (Read 92289 times)

hubschraubaer

• View Profile
Re: Error in 1.7.5 to 2.0 upgrade
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2012, 09:10:36 am »
Addition to my prior post:

After the upgrade it seems another field is missing in the fo_timeslots table:

Query failed with message 'Unknown column 'object_manager' in 'where clause'' - SELECT * FROM `fo_timeslots` WHERE `object_id` = '49' AND `object_manager` = 'ProjectTasks'
ORDER BY `start_time`

Don't know if that's just a consequential error.

Kind regards,
Dirk

hubschraubaer

• View Profile
Re: Error in 1.7.5 to 2.0 upgrade - (SOLVED!)
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2012, 10:13:43 am »
Dear all,

finally I got 2.0 running. What I've missed in the upgrade steps was to clean out all application directories of the old installation. I just copied the new files over to my FO root folder, overwriting all existing files. But that leaves several application folders and files from the old version in place, which seems to cause troubles with the DB upgrade and the migration of the objects.

The solution for my problems:

1. deleted all application folders in my FengOffice root directory except :
/cache/
/config/
/tmp/
/upload/
to leave just the config, logs and uploaded files in place

2. copied the following application folders (fresh from the unzipped fengoffice_2.0.0.zip) into the FO root directory:
/application/
/environment/
/hooks/
/language/
/library/
/plugins/
/public/

2. deleted autoloader.php in cache/

3. opened public/upgrade/complete_migration.php again in the browser

Now everything seems fully functional within FO and the counts of fo_processed_objects and fo_objects are the same.

I don't know if this problems is specific to my installation, but obviously some files and folders of the older versions collide with FO 2.0. As an example: in ./application/models/ I found the folders /timeslot/ (from the old version) and /timeslots/ (from the 2.0 version).

If it is necessary to delete old application files prior to upgrading the installation, I kindly suggest to advise this clearly in the documentation. Otherwise it is common practise for most admins to only overwrite updated files during an upgrade.

Kind regards,
Dirk
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 10:16:00 am by hubschraubaer »

-marco-

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2012, 05:12:49 am »
Where I can find the config.php file?

Thanks

-marco-

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2012, 08:59:39 am »
follow your instruction I receive this errors:

Warning: include(init.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/m/public_html/office/public/upgrade/complete_migration.php on line 5

Warning: include(init.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/m/public_html/office/public/upgrade/complete_migration.php on line 5

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'init.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/m/public_html/office/public/upgrade/complete_migration.php on line 5

Fatal error: Class 'Env' not found in /home/m/public_html/office/public/upgrade/complete_migration.php on line 7

Ward

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2012, 10:26:49 am »
I was just wondering if there was gonna be an automated upgrade from 1.7.5 to 2.0 at some point? All this trouble doesn't seem worth it.

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2012, 04:22:47 pm »
Dear All,

We have been really busy lately, more than usual actually, so we have not been able to pay much attention here, even though we certainly are looking forward to doing so.

Considering the fact that many of you have had issues when upgrading from 1.X to 2.X, I would like to share with you all a document with step by step guides on how to do it.

In case something is missing there, please let me know, and once I am able to I will update it - otherwise feel free to do so yourself of course -

On the other hand, as some people asked us about this, I want you all to know that we are working very hard and let you know that the development of Feng Office will certainly go on. In fact, the new release will be soon, which will bring along many new fixes and some improvements as well.

Best regards,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!

ritmo

• Freshman
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2012, 06:23:01 pm »
Dear All,

We have been really busy lately, more than usual actually, so we have not been able to pay much attention here, even though we certainly are looking forward to doing so.

Considering the fact that many of you have had issues when upgrading from 1.X to 2.X, I would like to share with you all a document with step by step guides on how to do it.

In case something is missing there, please let me know, and once I am able to I will update it - otherwise feel free to do so yourself of course -

On the other hand, as some people asked us about this, I want you all to know that we are working very hard and let you know that the development of Feng Office will certainly go on. In fact, the new release will be soon, which will bring along many new fixes and some improvements as well.

Best regards,
Francisco

Hello Francisco,

Can you provide a better idea of the time to next release?   Is this on the order of days or weeks? This would help in planning my system migration. 

Thanks,

David

slav123

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2012, 10:57:31 pm »
I'm completely disappointed with new release.
Upgrade without any errors is impossible... I tried to this so meny times - with community instructions, and then with official document - still without success.

Application doesn't give any debug messages, after "proper" upgrade I can't see my notes - they are in the system, but they are not showing on the tab. Something with filtering?

My "Time" tab is throwing SQL error:
SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS * FROM fo_objects o INNER JOIN fo_timeslots e ON IF(e.rel_object_id > 0, e.rel_object_id, e.object_id) = o.id WHERE id IN ( SELECT object_id FROM fo_sharing_table WHERE group_id IN ( SELECT permission_group_id FROM fo_contact_permission_groups WHERE contact_id = 1 ) ) AND   id IN (12,136,157,158,168,182,344,345,365,366,377,383,395,422,423,464,507,508,511,512,513,514,524,530,532,540,541,547,548,549,550,606,607,608,723,724,725,746,761,782,790,957,959,960,961,969,984,987,1167,1193,1431,1583,1584,1585,1586,1587,1588,1590,1595,1597,1598,1613,1643,1648,1661,1712,1759,1791,1792,1795,1796,2467,2468,2483,2495) AND object_type_id = IF(e.rel_object_id > 0, (SELECT z.object_type_id FROM fo_objects z WHERE z.id = e.rel_object_id), 18) AND `o`.`trashed_on` = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' AND `o`.`archived_on` = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' AND end_time = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' AND contact_id =

and all my previous archived object showing up in random places...

I know that you are focusing on comercial customers, but after this kind of problem shouldn't be left alone - especially that plenty of users are unable to upgrade their installations 

anythingindian

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: May 20, 2012, 12:56:13 am »
Is there an estimate, or even if this issue is being worked on.  I hosed my current installation several times to get this done.  I'm a user that uses Softalicious to handle most of my updates and I would have thought it would have gone smoothly.  I'm sure a lot of novice users like myself that use softalicious to do tasks like this would be affected, and wouldn't know what to do.

evolnick

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2012, 12:14:07 pm »
With the 8 steps on page 2 I can upgrade my database without errors, I have only 2 problems:
1) the parent id of a task isn't good after the upgrade, so all tasks are on the same level
2) the person and company of a task isn't added to the object_members table, so it can't be filtered with the People filter menu on the left

I'm not sure if the queries below would work for everyone, but these work for me.
Maybe the fengoffice team can review these and include them in the upgrade script 2_0_asado.php

1) I adjusted the bold line

INSERT INTO `fo_project_tasks` (
    `object_id`, `text`, `parent_id`
    , `due_date`, `start_date`, `assigned_on`, `assigned_by_id`, `time_estimate`, `completed_on`, `completed_by_id`, `started_on`, `started_by_id`
    , `priority`, `state`, `order`, `milestone_id`, `is_template`, `from_template_id`, `repeat_end`, `repeat_forever`, `repeat_num`, `repeat_d`, `repeat_m`, `repeat_y`, `repeat_by`
    , `object_subtype`, `percent_completed`, `assigned_to_contact_id`
)
 SELECT
    (SELECT `id` FROM `fo_objects` WHERE `f1_id` = `c`.`id` AND `object_type_id` = (SELECT `ot`.`id` FROM `fo_object_types` `ot` WHERE `ot`.`name`='task'))
    , `c`.`text`
    , (SELECT `id` FROM `fo_objects` WHERE `f1_id` = `c`.`parent_id` AND `object_type_id` = (SELECT `ot`.`id` FROM `fo_object_types` `ot` WHERE `ot`.`name`='task'))
    , `c`.`due_date`, `c`.`start_date`, `c`.`assigned_on`,
 IF(`c`.`assigned_by_id` > 0, (SELECT o.id FROM fo_objects o WHERE o.f1_id = c.assigned_by_id AND o.object_type_id = (SELECT `ot`.`id` FROM `fo_object_types` `ot` WHERE `ot`.`name`='contact')), 0),
 `c`.`time_estimate`, `c`.`completed_on`,
 IF(`c`.`completed_by_id` > 0, (SELECT o.id FROM fo_objects o WHERE o.f1_id = c.completed_by_id AND o.object_type_id = (SELECT `ot`.`id` FROM `fo_object_types` `ot` WHERE `ot`.`name`='contact')), 0),
 `c`.`started_on`,
 IF(`c`.`started_by_id` > 0, (SELECT o.id FROM fo_objects o WHERE o.f1_id = c.started_by_id AND o.object_type_id = (SELECT `ot`.`id` FROM `fo_object_types` `ot` WHERE `ot`.`name`='contact')), 0),
 `c`.`priority`, `c`.`state`, `c`.`order`,
 (SELECT `id` FROM `fo_objects` WHERE `f1_id` = `c`.`milestone_id` AND `object_type_id` = (SELECT `ot`.`id` FROM `fo_object_types` `ot` WHERE `ot`.`name`='milestone')),
 `c`.`is_template`, `c`.`from_template_id`, `c`.`repeat_end`, `c`.`repeat_forever`, `c`.`repeat_num`, `c`.`repeat_d`, `c`.`repeat_m`, `c`.`repeat_y`, `c`.`repeat_by`, `c`.`object_subtype`, 0,
 IF (`c`.`assigned_to_user_id`> 0,
   (SELECT o.id FROM fo_objects o WHERE o.f1_id = c.assigned_to_user_id AND o.object_type_id = (SELECT `ot`.`id` FROM `fo_object_types` `ot` WHERE `ot`.`name`='contact')),
   (SELECT o.id FROM fo_objects o WHERE o.f1_id = c.assigned_to_company_id AND o.object_type_id = (SELECT `ot`.`id` FROM `fo_object_types` `ot` WHERE `ot`.`name`='company'))
 )
 FROM `og_project_tasks` `c`;

2)  created 2 new SQL queries:

-- object members (task - person)

INSERT INTO `fo_object_members` (`object_id`, `member_id`, `is_optimization`)
 SELECT
   (SELECT o.id FROM fo_objects AS o WHERE o.f1_id = c.id AND o.object_type_id = (SELECT ot.id FROM fo_object_types AS ot WHERE ot.name = 'task'))
  ,(SELECT m.id FROM fo_members AS m WHERE m.object_id = c.assigned_to_user_id AND m.object_type_id = (SELECT id FROM fo_object_types WHERE name = 'person'))
 FROM og_project_tasks c
 WHERE c.assigned_to_user_id > 0
ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE object_id=object_id;

-- object members (task - company)

INSERT INTO `fo_object_members` (`object_id`, `member_id`, `is_optimization`)
 SELECT
   (SELECT o.id FROM fo_objects AS o WHERE o.f1_id = c.id AND o.object_type_id = (SELECT ot.id FROM fo_object_types AS ot WHERE ot.name = 'task')) AS obj
  ,(SELECT m.id FROM fo_members AS m
    WHERE
        m.object_id = (
            SELECT o.id
            FROM fo_objects AS o
            WHERE
                o.f1_id = c.assigned_to_company_id
                AND o.object_type_id = (SELECT ot.id FROM fo_object_types AS ot WHERE ot.name = 'contact')
                AND o.id = (
                    SELECT m2.object_id
                    FROM fo_members AS m2
                    WHERE m2.object_type_id = (SELECT ot.id FROM fo_object_types AS ot WHERE ot.name = 'company')
                )
        )
    )
 FROM og_project_tasks c
 WHERE c.assigned_to_company_id > 0
ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE object_id=object_id;

cdahinten

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #40 on: June 18, 2012, 10:13:55 am »
I have a FengOffice 1.7.5 installation with default setup but one exception: At the installation of 1.7.x month ago I changed the TABLE_PREFIX to "fo_" at the intallation dialog.
Now I can't run the upgrade to 2.1 beta because the tables already exists:

* Failed to execute DB schema transformations. MySQL said: Table 'fo_administration_tools' already exists
    * Error upgrading …

Is there a chance to have the upgrade work properly?

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2012, 10:29:51 pm »
There have been some updates and improvements.
Please look this post and link to our Wiki:
http://forums.fengoffice.com/index.php?topic=15237.0

Greetings,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!

Barbara

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2013, 09:45:16 pm »
 I am a super administrator with all possible permissions, but I cannot see the notes and documents that were created before our update to the latest feng office. We were on 1.7.5 rc version before this. My developer has run the upgrade and the completion step and we are finally seeing the tasks but I still don't see the NOTES or DOCS in my account. My developer can see the notes or docs when he logs in to his super-administrator account though.

We can't figure out why I am able to access only the tasks and none of the other data.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Barbara

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2013, 10:09:59 am »
Hello Barbara, welcome to our Forums!
That is because the upgrade procedure seems not to have finished yet.
Please have a look at this guide, and follow step by step, specially the "complete migration script" running:
http://www.fengoffice.com/web/wiki/doku.php/installation:migration#upgrading_from_1x_to_2x

Best regards,
Francisco

veelineen

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2013, 12:03:18 pm »
hi all, having some problems upgrading from 1.7.5 to 2.2.3 myself. Everything seems to be ok, the numbers of entries in my new fo_ tables are all matching with the old go_ tables, BUT:
the field text in fo_project_tasks, which had to be filled with the content from the field title from go_project_tasks is empty, that's why I can't see any tasks.

Changing:
INSERT INTO `fo_project_tasks` (`object_id`, `text`, `parent_id`, `due_date`, `start_date`, `assigned_on`, `assigned_by_id`, `time_estimate`, `completed_on`, `completed_by_id`, `started_on`, `started_by_id`, `priority`, `state`, `order`, `milestone_id`, `is_template`, `from_template_id`, `repeat_end`, `repeat_forever`, `repeat_num`, `repeat_d`, `repeat_m`, `repeat_y`, `repeat_by`, `object_subtype`, `percent_completed`, `assigned_to_contact_id`)
 SELECT (SELECT `id` FROM `fo_objects` WHERE `f1_id` = `c`.`id` AND `object_type_id` = (SELECT `ot`.`id` FROM `fo_object_types` `ot` WHERE `ot`.`name`='task')), `c`.`text`, `c`.`parent_id`, `c`.`due_date`, `c`.`start_date`, `c`.`assigned_on`,
 IF(`c`.`assigned_by_id` > 0, (SELECT o.id FROM fo_objects o WHERE o.f1_id = c.assigned_by_id AND o.object_type_id = (SELECT `ot`.`id` FROM `fo_object_types` `ot` WHERE `ot`.`name`='contact')), 0),
 IF(`c`.`completed_by_id` > 0, (SELECT o.id FROM fo_objects o WHERE o.f1_id = c.completed_by_id AND o.object_type_id = (SELECT `ot`.`id` FROM `fo_object_types` `ot` WHERE `ot`.`name`='contact')), 0),
 `c`.`started_on`,
 IF(`c`.`started_by_id` > 0, (SELECT o.id FROM fo_objects o WHERE o.f1_id = c.started_by_id AND o.object_type_id = (SELECT `ot`.`id` FROM `fo_object_types` `ot` WHERE `ot`.`name`='contact')), 0),
 (SELECT `id` FROM `fo_objects` WHERE `f1_id` = `c`.`milestone_id` AND `object_type_id` = (SELECT `ot`.`id` FROM `fo_object_types` `ot` WHERE `ot`.`name`='milestone')),
 `c`.`is_template`, `c`.`from_template_id`, `c`.`repeat_end`, `c`.`repeat_forever`, `c`.`repeat_num`, `c`.`repeat_d`, `c`.`repeat_m`, `c`.`repeat_y`, `c`.`repeat_by`, `c`.`object_subtype`, 0,
   (SELECT o.id FROM fo_objects o WHERE o.f1_id = c.assigned_to_user_id AND o.object_type_id = (SELECT `ot`.`id` FROM `fo_object_types` `ot` WHERE `ot`.`name`='contact')),
   (SELECT o.id FROM fo_objects o WHERE o.f1_id = c.assigned_to_company_id AND o.object_type_id = (SELECT `ot`.`id` FROM `fo_object_types` `ot` WHERE `ot`.`name`='company'))
 )

to:
INSERT INTO `fo_project_tasks` (`object_id`, `text`, `parent_id`, `due_date`, `start_date`, `assigned_on`, `assigned_by_id`, `time_estimate`, `completed_on`, `completed_by_id`, `started_on`, `started_by_id`, `priority`, `state`, `order`, `milestone_id`, `is_template`, `from_template_id`, `repeat_end`, `repeat_forever`, `repeat_num`, `repeat_d`, `repeat_m`, `repeat_y`, `repeat_by`, `object_subtype`, `percent_completed`, `assigned_to_contact_id`)
 SELECT (SELECT `id` FROM `fo_objects` WHERE `f1_id` = `c`.`id` AND `object_type_id` = (SELECT `ot`.`id` FROM `fo_object_types` `ot` WHERE `ot`.`name`='task')), `c`.`title`, `c`.`parent_id`, `c`.`due_date`, `c`.`start_date`, `c`.`assigned_on`,
 `c`.`started_on`,
 )

in 2_0_asado.php did help, everyhing does look fine in the DB right now, but still, tasks aren't displayed within my fengoffice frontend.
Anyone knows where to look for a solution?