Author Topic: Feng Office 2.0.0 released to the general public  (Read 17610 times)

conrado

• Administrator
  • Conrado
    • View Profile
    • Feng Office
    • Email
Re: Feng Office 2.0.0 released to the general public
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2012, 06:42:02 pm »
Everybody with problems upgrading to Feng Office 2.0 Community Edition, I recommend going over this thread:
http://forums.fengoffice.com/index.php?topic=14871.0

Cheers!
Get Official Support for your Feng Office. Support the development team. Sign up for a Free Trial here.

lp1610

• Freshman
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2012, 03:21:02 am »
Hi Conrado,

at the moment it is a little bit too silent for me. No news about the status of the development for FengOffice 2.0.

Can you give me/us a feedback about the current status or a roadmap.

For me FengOffice is a very good product but I must make now some decissions for the future and I hope the development is not stopped.

Thanks in advance and best regards
Lutz

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2012, 04:25:37 pm »
Dear All,

We have been really busy lately, more than usual actually, so we have not been able to pay much attention here, even though we certainly are looking forward to doing so.

Considering the fact that many of you have had issues when upgrading from 1.X to 2.X, I would like to share with you all a document with step by step guides on how to do it. You may find this document here:
Upgrade Manual
Make sure you are logged in, otherwise you cannot see it.

In case something is missing there, please let me know, and once I am able to I will update it - otherwise feel free to do so yourself of course -

On the other hand, as some people asked us about this, I want you all to know that we are working very hard and let you know that the development of Feng Office will certainly go on. In fact, the new release will be soon, which will bring along many new fixes and some improvements as well.

Best regards,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!

lp1610

• Freshman
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2012, 05:27:55 pm »
Hello Francisco,

Thank you for the information.
It's good to hear that FengOffice will be on life.

Best regards
Lutz

miekevson

• Freshman
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2012, 05:55:34 am »
I give up... I've done everything mentioned in the many manuals for upgrade and clean installs. I have followed everybodies advise left and right. I'm sticking with 1.7.5 until there is a clear solution for installing the latest version.

even the clean install doesn't work for me. I'm either getting a white screen when trying to open /../../install folder or I'm getting a url back with a bunch of public/public/public. notifications in the url search bar.

Although I would love to enjoy the new features in the latest version I'm not going to risk losing everything I've got for a new version. Unfortunately running an older version of any software threatens security risks. Not to happy about that either but better then nothing I guess.

Even if I would get it installed,eventually, I'm hearing about a lot of issues and bugs still in this version so I would be to afraid to run my stuff on that now anyway.

I'll keep an eye on this forum for announcements for a little while.