Author Topic: Feng Office 2.0 BETA 3 has been released!  (Read 10243 times)

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Feng Office 2.0 BETA 3 has been released!
« on: November 29, 2011, 08:50:16 am »
Dear everyone,

We are currently releasing our latest version of Feng Office 2.0, which counts with many fixes and improvements since the last one.

However, take into account that the migration from 1.7.5 to 2.0 is not possible yet but it will be in the future. We are still working on the script and making sure information does not get lost.

Keep in mind that If you were running a BETA 2 version, you may not upgrade your installation to this version (unless you do it manually on your own?). That is why we have suggested not to use those versions with real data before, but just for testing.

Feng Office 2.0 BETA 3 Download Link

The changelog provided is not too long, but trust us, there are tons of changes out there.

You may find more information here.

Should you find any bug, please report it at http://www.fengoffice.com/web/bugs/.
Even though it may seem that we do not look at there, we do.

Thanks everyone, and looking forward to knowing about your experience and feedback with this new version.

Best regards,
Francisco
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 10:09:58 am by franponce87 »
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!

amejat

• Freshman
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Feng Office 2.0 BETA 3 has been released!
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2011, 09:06:37 am »
Hi and congratulations for this great release.

Two questions:

- Why did not you integrate the PDF view which was described for Fengoffice 1.7.5 ? It would be to useful not to have to download PDF files to look at them !

- When can we expect to see GelSheet integrated in FengOffice 2 ? It was supposed to be a plugin if I remember well...

In all cases, FengOffice is better and better !!!

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2011, 09:34:39 am »
Hi and congratulations for this great release.

Two questions:

- Why did not you integrate the PDF view which was described for Fengoffice 1.7.5 ? It would be to useful not to have to download PDF files to look at them !

- When can we expect to see GelSheet integrated in FengOffice 2 ? It was supposed to be a plugin if I remember well...

In all cases, FengOffice is better and better !!!

Hello there! Thanks for your feedback!

Concerning PDF view, it is there. I have no problems with it at least. Can you make sure the file counts with the '.pdf' extension after having uploaded it? Otherwise, which browser are you using? Have you tried with a different one?

Regarding GelSheet, it will be a plugin, that is correct. However, we are not going to work on it until Feng Office 2 is 100% ready and stable, which we are getting closer and closer every day it goes by.

Best regards,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!

moorezilla

• Freshman
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2011, 12:54:54 pm »
Congrats on the new beta! Can't wait for the future Google Calendar and GelSheet integration. Very exciting developments!

gvecchi

• Freshman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2012, 05:11:18 am »
Any ideas when 2.0 stable will be released?

wizzrobe

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2012, 02:35:48 am »
Just read the changelog and saw the comments on some permission system fixes. Very nice, looking forward to it!!

shmuelios

• Freshman
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2012, 07:23:27 pm »
I've managed to lock myself out of my current 1.7.5 installation with the 2.0 beta installation is there an easy way to get back to 1.7.5 or get 2.0 beta working by manually converting / creating some tables?

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Sam

gvecchi

• Freshman
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2012, 04:12:59 am »
I think you are off topic

shmuelios

• Freshman
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2012, 04:15:26 pm »
Slightly off topic.

I have made another post here
index.php?topic=14708.0

I did this a while ago when there was no warning of installing a beta wouldn't work.