Author Topic: deleting workspaces  (Read 3458 times)

malhyp

• View Profile
deleting workspaces
« on: December 22, 2011, 08:50:06 pm »
HI there, i am testing version 2 release 3 and can not delete or re-name a workspace. When I go into my administrator account and look at my permissions i can see that i have all permissions enabled to read, write edit or delete. Any suggestions.

Also i noticed that the overview page does not have the calendar and overview of all of my notes tasks etc, has this been removed for the new version or am i supposed to set this up?

Cheers
M

dank

• Freshman
    • View Profile
Re: deleting workspaces
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2012, 07:33:08 am »
i installed feng community edition last week too and i can't seem to find a way to delete my workspaces.  i have checked the manual and i cant even get to the screens that the manual suggests exists.

i have checked permissions and i have perms to delete.

can anyone help another feng newb? 

Eggsalad

• Freshman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2012, 08:37:32 am »
I haven't tried this, so I don't know if it works, but apparently this is what you do:
* Gear menu in upper right
* Administration menu item
* Dimensions icon
* Workspaces list
* While hovering over the line of the Workspace to delete, click Delete on the right.

I believe the manual/wiki hasn't been updated for version 2, so it's probably only somewhat helpful/accurate.

From reading this forum, it looks like there are a lot of problems in version 2, so if you haven't entered a lot of data already, I'd consider switching to 1.7.5 for the time being.

dank

• Freshman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2012, 06:22:58 pm »
thanks mate, found it from what you said.

will probably stick out v2 if i can though ;-)