Author Topic: Email Issue  (Read 9357 times)

craig564

• View Profile
    • Email
Email Issue
« on: September 27, 2011, 12:43:04 pm »
I really like the new version, but I can't send emails. When I first set up the account, it downloaded the emails, then when I click on the Check Mails button, I get this error:

Error checking account 'email@mydomain.com'. Query failed with message "Unknown column id in where clause"

Also, when I try to reply to or forward a message, it opens a new tab with a blank page at index.php?c=mail&a=add_mail

It looks like it is saving the emails as html files in the tmp directory.

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Email Issue
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2011, 03:00:46 pm »
Hello, thanks for your feedback, but I am not able to reproduce such problem.
I have tried the new Beta 2 release, but as far as I have been told no changes were done with the email plugin.
Have you done this with a fresh new installation?

Best regards,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!

craig564

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2011, 03:14:54 pm »
It is a brand new install on shared web hosting. I had feng 1.7.5 installed on a different domain under the same host and I had no problems with that installation.
Is there an error log or something I can send?

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2011, 03:51:08 pm »
Nevermind, I am sorry but I had something else on my version as well.
So, effectively there is a bug in there, thank you very much
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!

Don

• Freshman
    • ICQ Messenger - 41785409
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2011, 08:53:31 pm »
I am getting the same thing on a fresh install on the latest version of the Zentyal server (Ubuntu 11.04 LTS based. Latest LTS release anyway - 10.04?)

I am using IMAP - switching to POP3 does not generate the error.

With IMAP I get the error with no folders selected to be checked, just the Inbox directory and with lots of directories.

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2011, 12:20:16 pm »
Thanks all for your feedback. This issue has been solved for the next release.

Regarding the blank tab, has this happened with Chrome? If so, please try with Firefox.

Best regards,
Francisco

craig564

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2011, 02:13:26 pm »
It happened in firefox

lifala

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2011, 08:58:30 pm »
Hello !

I'm french i don't very good speak english, sorry.

I have the same error message on debian squeeze. with fengoffice 1.7.5 no problem.

seofw

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2011, 01:25:45 am »
Hello,

I am using the BETA 3.

The problem still exists.

I made a fresh install and setup an email account with IMAP, the edited it to add the folders (sent,drafts).

When clicking on Check Mails, I get the error message:

Code: [Select]
...Query failed with message "Unknown column id in where clause"...
Also, when editing the Email Account, the last option: "Account permissions" is empty.

When I switch to POP it tells me that it downloaded x-many emails, but the INBOX is empty, not a single email is showing.

I tried switching views between "Workspaces" and "People", but in every possible view, the inbox remains empty.

When I use the Filter for "Read/Unread", I get an error message:
We are sorry, but Feng Office is not currently able to execute your request. An Error Report has been sent to the administrator.I have to switch it to "View All" so it shows "By State:", then it page loads, but still no emails. Also, no email was sent to the Administrator.

Definitely still a bug here...
« Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 04:46:42 am by seofw »

savesolutions

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2012, 04:22:07 am »
Same problem here with FO Beta3 in POP I get "Success: Email retrieval complete: 10 emails received." but nothing is showed up.

No working in Firefox, no working in Chrome.

The mail are stored correctly in the DB.

miguelazov

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2012, 05:24:13 pm »
See the cache/log.php and:

SELECT `uid` FROM `fo_mail_contents` WHERE `account_id` = 3 AND `imap_folder_name` = 'INBOX' AND id = (SELECT max(id) FROM `fo_mail_contents` WHERE `account_id` = 3 AND `state` < 2)

#1054 - Unknown column 'id' in 'where clause'

Change 'id' field by 'uid' (2 coincidences)

SELECT `uid` FROM `fo_mail_contents` WHERE `account_id` = 3 AND `imap_folder_name` = 'INBOX' AND uid = (SELECT max(uid) FROM `fo_mail_contents` WHERE `account_id` = 3 AND `state` < 2)

Showing rows 0 - 0 ( 1 total, Query took 0.0012 sec)

I am not sure that it's the final solution but the id does not exist in 2.0 rc3.

I am trying to find where is generate the query.

PD: sorry but my english is not very good looking :P

ismadman

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2012, 07:02:45 am »
This was in my log
Session "default" started at 2012-02-05T09:48:02+0000
#1 FATAL: exception 'DBQueryError' with message 'Query failed with message 'Unknown column 'mc.id' in 'IN/ALL/ANY subquery''' in /home/public_html/office/environment/library/database/adapters/AbstractDBAdapter.class.php:386
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/public_html/office/environment/library/database/adapters/AbstractDBAdapter.class.php(272): AbstractDBAdapter->prepareAndExecute('???    ?SELECT ...', NULL)
    #1 /home/public_html/office/environment/library/database/DB.class.php(145): AbstractDBAdapter->execute('???    ?SELECT ...', NULL)
    #2 /home/public_html/office/plugins/mail/application/models/mail_contents/MailContents.class.php(348): DB::execute('???    ?SELECT ...')
    #3 /home/public_html/office/plugins/mail/application/models/mail_contents/MailContents.class.php(279): MailContents::findByContext(Array)
    #4 /home/public_html/office/plugins/mail/application/controllers/MailController.class.php(2426): MailContents->getEmails('', 'received', 'unread', 'all', Array, '0', 50, '`received_date`', 'DESC')
    #5 /home/public_html/office/plugins/mail/application/controllers/MailController.class.php(2390): MailController->getEmails(Array, Array, '0', 50, '`received_date`', 'DESC')
    #6 /home/public_html/office/environment/classes/controller/Controller.class.php(76): MailController->list_all()
    #7 /home/public_html/office/environment/classes/controller/PageController.class.php(62): Controller->execute('list_all')
    #8 /home/public_html/office/environment/classes/Env.class.php(133): PageController->execute('list_all')
    #9 /home/public_html/office/init.php(164): Env::executeAction('mail', 'list_all')
    #10 /home/public_html/office/index.php(9): require('/home/pu...')
    #11 {main}
Time since start: 0.12056303024292 seconds

Searched all the files and db and there is no instance of mc.id .

seofw

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2012, 08:25:19 am »
See the cache/log.php and:

SELECT `uid` FROM `fo_mail_contents` WHERE `account_id` = 3 AND `imap_folder_name` = 'INBOX' AND id = (SELECT max(id) FROM `fo_mail_contents` WHERE `account_id` = 3 AND `state` < 2)

#1054 - Unknown column 'id' in 'where clause'

Change 'id' field by 'uid' (2 coincidences)

SELECT `uid` FROM `fo_mail_contents` WHERE `account_id` = 3 AND `imap_folder_name` = 'INBOX' AND uid = (SELECT max(uid) FROM `fo_mail_contents` WHERE `account_id` = 3 AND `state` < 2)

Showing rows 0 - 0 ( 1 total, Query took 0.0012 sec)

I am not sure that it's the final solution but the id does not exist in 2.0 rc3.

I am trying to find where is generate the query.

PD: sorry but my english is not very good looking :P

Nice find!
I changed the query as you suggested, and now IMAP emails are being received and stored in the database, but unfortunately still no email are showing up...

This was in my log
Session "default" started at 2012-02-05T09:48:02+0000
#1 FATAL: exception 'DBQueryError' with message 'Query failed with message 'Unknown column 'mc.id' in 'IN/ALL/ANY subquery''' in /home/public_html/office/environment/library/database/adapters/AbstractDBAdapter.class.php:386
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/public_html/office/environment/library/database/adapters/AbstractDBAdapter.class.php(272): AbstractDBAdapter->prepareAndExecute('???    ?SELECT ...', NULL)
    #1 /home/public_html/office/environment/library/database/DB.class.php(145): AbstractDBAdapter->execute('???    ?SELECT ...', NULL)
    #2 /home/public_html/office/plugins/mail/application/models/mail_contents/MailContents.class.php(348): DB::execute('???    ?SELECT ...')
    #3 /home/public_html/office/plugins/mail/application/models/mail_contents/MailContents.class.php(279): MailContents::findByContext(Array)
    #4 /home/public_html/office/plugins/mail/application/controllers/MailController.class.php(2426): MailContents->getEmails('', 'received', 'unread', 'all', Array, '0', 50, '`received_date`', 'DESC')
    #5 /home/public_html/office/plugins/mail/application/controllers/MailController.class.php(2390): MailController->getEmails(Array, Array, '0', 50, '`received_date`', 'DESC')
    #6 /home/public_html/office/environment/classes/controller/Controller.class.php(76): MailController->list_all()
    #7 /home/public_html/office/environment/classes/controller/PageController.class.php(62): Controller->execute('list_all')
    #8 /home/public_html/office/environment/classes/Env.class.php(133): PageController->execute('list_all')
    #9 /home/public_html/office/init.php(164): Env::executeAction('mail', 'list_all')
    #10 /home/public_html/office/index.php(9): require('/home/pu...')
    #11 {main}
Time since start: 0.12056303024292 seconds

Searched all the files and db and there is no instance of mc.id .

mc.id mean the field "id" in a table that was shortened to mc

Example: SELECT * FROM mail_contents mc, other_table ot WHERE mc.id = ot.id

When does this error show happen, and what version are you using?