Author Topic: emails not downloaded after downloading with thunderbird  (Read 2284 times)

kyomar

• Freshman
    • View Profile
emails not downloaded after downloading with thunderbird
« on: September 25, 2011, 09:56:33 pm »
Hello, I am using the latest FO and have never had any problems since a few days ago. I usually view (imap) emails first with thunderbird to clean out all the junk/spam and then download the mails to fengoffice from where I organize/answer all the mails.

Suddenly I can't download mails after they have been downloaded first with thunderbird. I can download fine with fengoffice if no download was done with thunderbird. Never had this problem before.

Any idea/help would be very appreciated.
Thank you,
Markus

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: emails not downloaded after downloading with thunderbird
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2011, 12:08:36 pm »
Hello Markus, welcome to Feng Office Forums!

Any chance you are deleting the emails from your mail server when checking them with Thunderbird? Check its settings.

Best regards,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!

kyomar

• Freshman
    • View Profile
Re: emails not downloaded after downloading with thunderbird
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2011, 10:38:02 pm »
Hi Francisco,

Thanks for your reply - very appreciated. I would like to come back to this issue.

The emails suddenly downloaded again, don't ask me why and how, but since 3 days I am having the same problem again.

I have checked the settings in Thunderbird, emails are not getting deleted so I think it has nothing to do with thunderbird. I am having three e-mail accounts setup in fengoffice and two download without any problems. I have had a look at the data tables and new mails for the third account don't show up. The settings for all three accounts are identical and I am not getting any error message.

Do you have any idea/suggestion how to get to the root of this problem?

Thank you very much,
Markus

Update: Tested POP3 and it collects e-mails without problems. Still IMAP not working though.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 07:09:40 am by kyomar »