Author Topic: The field: Report to  (Read 4217 times)

AssimTV

The field: Report to
« on: September 25, 2011, 04:39:25 pm »
Like in "SugarCRM", would be helpful one field in contact called "Report to", with a link to his "contacts boss".

So, in the page of the contact, you will see the name of the boss of this contact and a link to his page.

Example: htp://i51.tinypic.com/14o3wp2.jpg

To set the "boss of this contact", you simply select the contact from a list. My company needs it.

Thank you
« Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 09:14:13 pm by AssimTV »

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: The field: Report to
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2011, 09:46:53 am »
You may use custom properties for this.

Best regards,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!

AssimTV

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2011, 03:46:56 pm »
You may use custom properties for this.

Best regards,
Francisco

Thank you! Its a good idea.  But, i think it can be improved, look:

In Custom Properties, i can't 'select' a contact from a list. I need to copy the link of the contact, and then paste inside the custom propertie, making it more difficult.

To make this easy, I think i can do this with Linked Objets. I got an idea: in Feng Office, you can able us to create two tables of Linked Object. Look the example i made with paint:

i42.tinypic.com/5z413l.jpg
Im not able to post links here, so i removed the "htp://' from the begin. :)

This is possible?

Thank you!
« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 10:52:34 pm by AssimTV »

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2011, 08:36:33 am »
It would be possible to do it, but it is not in our current road map as far as I know. If you would like to develop this and share it with the community, that would be great. Otherwise, if you would like the official Feng Office Team to do it for you, you may contact sales@fengoffice.com for further information about custom developments.

Best regards,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!