Author Topic: HELP! deleted user and workspace, how to recover??  (Read 1656 times)

peterthimaging

• Freshman
    • View Profile
HELP! deleted user and workspace, how to recover??
« on: August 15, 2011, 11:28:10 am »
yup, i deleted a user that i thought was insignificant but it actually deleted an entire workspace structure!! can i recover this, maby if i restore a backup of the database from mysql?

also, i have installed the backup plugin but maby its not working (do i need zip installed in PHP on the server...cuz its not)...but it generates a zip file without any errors and i can dowload it, but when i try to open on my computer it wont open....?
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 12:48:54 pm by peterthimaging »

peterthimaging

• Freshman
    • View Profile
Re: HELP! deleted user and workspace, how to recover??
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2011, 05:51:52 pm »
ok, i did it via my server..... but im still worried about there being no good system to backup, and even the current one is not making correct zip folders!

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: HELP! deleted user and workspace, how to recover??
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2011, 12:41:56 pm »
When you are about to delete a workspace (or a user and its workspace), a message appears saying you would not be able to recover it... and as it says, you are not able to. Unless of course you have a backup of it.
More info about this issue can be found in our official FAQs.

Best regards,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!