Author Topic: Email Notification is not working  (Read 2317 times)

rajibkumardas

• View Profile
Email Notification is not working
« on: August 10, 2011, 03:16:57 am »
The Email Notification is not working with my fengoffice. It was nice since it has been installed a few days before too. But suddenly I have figured out the tasks email notification is out of order while I can send email through the "test email" and "mass email" from Administration module without a problem. Can anyone tell me what can be the reason? Many thanks in anticipation.

Rajib

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Email Notification is not working
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2011, 10:59:23 am »
Hello there,

Check my singature for futher details.

Best regards,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!

rajibkumardas

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2011, 04:37:26 am »
Hi, I have tried the same as you described on the tutorial. The settings seems capable to send "test mail" but notification emails are not dispatching to the assignees when a task is being created.  :-\

rajibkumardas

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2011, 12:19:37 am »
Ok, I just have figured it out! There is no issue with fengoffice. Unfortunately the email was not reaching to its destination due to firewall and antispam policy within my network. The problem has been resolved. Thanks for your time.

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2011, 12:24:56 pm »
That is great to know!

Best,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!