Author Topic: Problem downloading IMAP emails  (Read 1994 times)

jgutzm

• View Profile
    • Email
Problem downloading IMAP emails
« on: July 29, 2011, 06:58:57 pm »
Hi everybody,

Firstly, I would like to congratulate those involved in this amazing project. It shows a lot of promise, although as of yet I havent taken advantage of everything!
The idea to link mails to projects, clients etc...this is very useful but my problem is that I dont know how to download all the mail from my IMAP account. In summary: I am able to download mails up to a certain date. But from there, Feng Office doesnt allow me to download anything else. When I press the SEND and RECEIVE I get the following error: Error 500: Internal Error Server.
Is there any way I can check a log or see in more detail what the problem is?
I am using Version 1.7.5 and its hosted in a hosting HostGattor. I spoke to the technical service department of this hosting and they told me that there is no restriction regarding the size of the bd mysql.

Does anybody know what the problem could be? For me its very important that this characteristic works as I would like to link all the mails I receive to projects, clients etc.

I would be very grateful for any help or tips regarding this problem.
Thanks in advance for your help.

jgutzm

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Problem downloading IMAP emails
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2011, 06:22:38 am »
I have find a way to enable debug mode in FengOffice. In have edited config/config.php file to activate this mode.

Now, I get the next error:

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 57933824) (tried to allocate 25289427 bytes) in /home/user/public_html/domain.com/proyects/environment/library/database/adapters/MysqlDBAdapter.class.php on line 285

I set Hostgattors memory_limit of PHP config to 64, 128, 256 and 512M and I get the same error.

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2011, 11:21:34 pm »
Hello there, welcome to Feng Office Forums!

Have you tried looking for this issue in the forum Search? Because I think there used to be a similar case somewhere there where there was an issue with the very same host.
Otherwise, look for the Apache logs as well for further information

Best regards,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!

jgutzm

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2011, 08:02:03 pm »
Thanks Francisco.

I have changed to a VPS hosting, and now I don't have problems. My old shared hosting had a restriction with php scripts memory.

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2011, 12:42:35 pm »
All right, that is great to know!

Best regards,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!