Author Topic: Add or Remove columns in reports  (Read 4051 times)

BoogieElAceitoso

• Freshman
    • View Profile
Add or Remove columns in reports
« on: July 08, 2011, 08:48:06 pm »
Hi,

i´d like to remove a couple of columns from the print view in the default Reports template (User and Time).

I haven´t been able to find where is query is issued?

An alternative (perhaps a better one yet) would be to add a third button to the report preview from which to launch a custom alternative query that I could fully customize.
But the complexity of the code in the original button prevents me from doing that by myself:

Code: [Select]
<input type="submit" name="print" value="Vista de impresión"
onclick="document.getElementById('formog_1310168710_365586').
target = '_blank' + Ext.id()" style="width:120px; margin-top:10px;">

I am aware of the custom Reports option but there I am missing the option to add some of the columns I need, so the Default report ends up being the closest one.

Any help will be appreciated.
Regards.

Edit:
just to add that searching dind´t bring any particulary useful nor recent answer.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 08:53:38 pm by BoogieElAceitoso »

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Add or Remove columns in reports
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2011, 11:37:32 am »
Have you checked the Controllers functions as to what parameters are you trying to remove? What about the files in the 'view' folder?

I will move this topic to Development section, as it would fit better there

Best regards,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!

BoogieElAceitoso

• Freshman
    • View Profile
Re: Add or Remove columns in reports
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2011, 01:07:49 pm »
Hi,

I had looked into the Views files but Controlles seems to be is a better place to look for this. I will try to add an alternative report so users can choose to generate either an "Internal report" or a "Customer report".

thanks for the tip!

Regards.
Boogie