Author Topic: Bulk update contacts  (Read 2921 times)

dabrowski

• Freshman
    • View Profile
    • Email
Bulk update contacts
« on: June 09, 2011, 05:01:59 pm »
Is there a way to select a group of contacts and update them all to include another workspace?

moorezilla

• Freshman
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Bulk update contacts
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2011, 07:44:50 am »
I don't think so.

I'd like this functionality too! Might be a good bit of functionality to sponsor!

dabrowski

• Freshman
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2011, 11:11:51 am »
Additionally, to be able to select multiple contacts and move them in or out of a workspace.

dabrowski

• Freshman
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2011, 09:34:51 am »
Just discovered (don't laugh) that you can drag selected contacts around. That may be all I need!

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2011, 02:20:19 pm »
You may drag and drop any object in Feng Office, except tasks. Well, you can drag and drop tasks too, but only in the task module as tasks cannot belong to more than one workspace.

Best regards,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!

dabrowski

• Freshman
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2011, 11:24:30 am »
So pursuant to that question, is there a place we could drag a contact that is in a workspace to remove them from that workspace as easily as we can add them?

In a workspace "Calls," I have a contact that I have called, now to remove it, I would need to go through the edit and unselect the check box.

dabrowski

• Freshman
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2011, 11:53:03 am »
Actually, what would be great is a third option when moving: Move from this workspace only.

If you have a contact that is in a Chamber of Commerce workspace, and an Active Customer workspace, and you have a separate workspace for you to track calls, you could drag a contact into the "Call" workspace. When you make the call, you can drag them to another status workspace, taking them out of the "Call" workspace, but leaving them in the other two.