Author Topic: Incoming email not displayed  (Read 2392 times)

WoodLark

• View Profile
Incoming email not displayed
« on: May 29, 2011, 06:02:59 pm »
I installed Feng Office 1.7.4 CE this morning and set up an email  account (IMAP). The emails were successfully downloaded from the server, but they are not listed on the email tab.

The strange thing is that momentarily, the list does show up (flashes by) when I switch between workspaces or between the Overview and Email tabs. A list of "unread emails" does show up in the lower right corner of the Overview tab.

I have checked that no filters are selected which might hide the emails.

The mails are now being listed (I really didn't do anything), however I still have some questions.

It appears that the mail is being retrieved 10 emails at a time. I have to keep hitting the "Check Mail" link if there are more than 10 on the server.

Also, I have a number of IMAP folders, and I want to keep the mail in the folders. Feng does not appear to put them in separate folders, but lumps all the emails together.

Is there any way to fix these issues?
« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 06:15:35 pm by WoodLark »

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Incoming email not displayed
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2011, 11:26:39 am »
Regarding the 10 mails retrieve, I suggest you to look into my signature for more information.

About the folders, Feng Office currently does not count with a calssification feature to keep certain mails in certain boxes (or workspaces). If you would like to contribute with it by developing it yourself, or sponsoring it, you may contacts sales@fengoffice.com for further information.

Best regards,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!