Author Topic: my feng office is using too much ram. Help!  (Read 1876 times)

icfw

• View Profile
my feng office is using too much ram. Help!
« on: May 17, 2011, 12:42:19 am »
Dear Admin,

we are using the community version 6.22 of the Feng Office. Analyzing the memory and cpu usage, it gives us very high readings. All what we are doing during this time is simply trying to login, and then just browse through various workspaces.

Here is the replay we got from the admin:

"Hello

I have checked your issue and it seems to be some module or some part of your code is having heavy memory leak which is requesting extra heavy amount of memory which the webserver is failing to serve. You need to fix the code. Please contact any developers regarding this and they will be able to help you on this.

Thanks
Mabin"

Please see the attached file for details.

What can we do to fix this problem?

Thanks.
.Mirsad

« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 08:55:53 am by icfw »

mmccarn

• Freshman
    • View Profile
Re: my feng office is using too much ram. Help!
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2011, 12:48:07 pm »
Current version is 1.7.4; 1.7.5 beta has been released (Feng and Opengoo seem to use the same download, now)

Usually, I'd recommend upgrading to see if the new version had solved your problem -- but be sure to do lots of searching in the forums on upgrade issues, and be sure you have a couple good backups before you start...

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: my feng office is using too much ram. Help!
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2011, 12:52:04 pm »
Current version is 1.7.4; 1.7.5 beta has been released (Feng and Opengoo seem to use the same download, now)

Usually, I'd recommend upgrading to see if the new version had solved your problem -- but be sure to do lots of searching in the forums on upgrade issues, and be sure you have a couple good backups before you start...
That is what I would suggest as well.

Best regards,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!