Author Topic: Changing the number of General timeslots displayed  (Read 1816 times)

spindrift

• View Profile
Changing the number of General timeslots displayed
« on: April 07, 2009, 11:41:47 am »
Is there an easy way to change the number of general timeslots that are displayed?  We review our times monthly so it would be nice to have a months worth of history to make editing easier.

The few general timeslots that I've edited so far have involved using the MySql query browser to bring up the records and change.  It's tedious to say the least.

If we could filter the general timeslots by user it would be an improvement so let me know if you have a solution along those lines too.

carlos

• View Profile
Re: Changing the number of General timeslots displayed
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2009, 05:04:36 pm »
Hi spindrift,

There is currently no way to set the number of general timeslots displayed. This control is still in a beta stage, however your request seems quite intuitive. I was planning on adding a filter by user as you suggested,, but we could improve the control by adding a filter by dates option, so that you could display the last month's timeslots. We will have to implement pagination on the control also...

So, yes, we are planning on solving these problems. However, I don't know when the solution might be available, probably for the 1.5 release, as we are now closing the 1.4 beta