Author Topic: Cannot select Workspace using Internet Explorer 9  (Read 2847 times)

shodgman

• Freshman
    • View Profile
Cannot select Workspace using Internet Explorer 9
« on: April 11, 2011, 07:47:06 pm »
G'day,
I have two working hosted installations (1.7.4), one newly setup. Thanks for a great product.  I normally use Firefox and Chrome and these work fine.

I have just tried Internet Explorer 9 and cannot select Workspaces with it.
Cannot see any other report of this so wanted to know if it is just me or maybe a wider issue.
Thanks,
------
Steve H.

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Cannot select Workspace using Internet Explorer 9
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2011, 11:26:49 am »
It indeed is a compatibility issue with IE9, but it has already been fixed.
Right now I do not remember if the fix has been applied to 1.7.4 version or the next one, but we were aware of it and already took care.
Thanks for reporting it though! Next time you may use the Mantis Bug Tracker, to report bugs. Although we do not reply to 100% of the reports there for time issues, we do read them and take them into account.

Best regards,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!

adrianalbisser

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2011, 06:24:53 am »
I´m using 1.7.2 and have the same problem. What do I have to do? Running /public/upgrade just says that I´m using the latest version.

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2011, 11:03:57 am »
Yeah, that is because of IE9. As I said before, it has already been fixed, but I am not quite sure if for 1.7.4 or its next version.. but either way, in our next release this compatibility issue will be solved.

Now, regarding the upgrade to 1.7.4, you would have to do it manually as we have detected there is a problem when doing it automatically.

Best regards,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!