Author Topic: Navigation issue - history  (Read 3604 times)

bountonw

• View Profile
Navigation issue - history
« on: March 30, 2009, 12:06:06 am »
I was in the middle of assigning a task when I needed to navigate away from page, by the time I finished that and took care of several interruptions, I can not for the life of me remember what I was doing.  I would like to click on a little button that would help me to retrace my steps. 

I have searched for this feature on the forums, but do not see it, unless I am not using the correct keyword.  Does anyone else see the need for such a feature? 

Pet

• Global Moderator
  • Always mining for solutions!
    • View Profile
    • The Bet!
Re: Navigation issue - history
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2009, 01:20:23 am »
I could not find this feature either, so what I typically do is open two tabs.  One for the main work I'm doing, and a second in case (and inevitably when) I want to look something up in another workspace.

Btw this feature is called a "breadcrumb" trail, or "breadcrumbs".
Support OpenGoo - Sponsor a Feature! | Follow me on Twitter | OG Support Chat | Did you turn debugging on?

conrado

• Administrator
  • Conrado
    • View Profile
    • Feng Office
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2009, 09:47:22 am »
I could not find this feature either, so what I typically do is open two tabs.  One for the main work I'm doing, and a second in case (and inevitably when) I want to look something up in another workspace.

I do the same thing! Sometimes event three-four tabs!

Also, when I need to work on a different OGoo install (I do make heavy use of OGoo), I open up a different browser. Not the most elegant thing... but helps with testing.  ;D
Get Official Support for your Feng Office. Support the development team. Sign up for a Free Trial here.

bountonw

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2009, 07:50:57 pm »
Since my original post, I have also gone to opening Open Goo in several tabs.  Even still, the ability to back track through the previous two dozen pages would be very helpful.  "Now what was that page that I forgot to tag."

conrado

• Administrator
  • Conrado
    • View Profile
    • Feng Office
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2009, 09:50:33 am »
"I have a dream":

One day, the browser's back button will work well within OpenGoo.

:)
Get Official Support for your Feng Office. Support the development team. Sign up for a Free Trial here.