Author Topic: Wow is this cool!  (Read 3279 times)

mswanson

• View Profile
    • Email
Wow is this cool!
« on: March 13, 2009, 10:41:30 am »
I am new (installed it yesterday) but, I just want to say this is very cool.  I have installed this on a school district server and I am going to install it on a server at home (my wife has a big family and we can use this to collaborate).  This is what I like about open source! 

I see great potential here in our school district and hope to see others in our state use it!

ignacio

• View Profile
Re: Wow is this cool!
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2009, 03:44:43 pm »
Well, welcome to OpenGoo! Hope you feel comfortable around here. :)

Feel free to post any bugs you may find, or suggestions and ideas.

pfwgrendel

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2009, 03:15:28 am »
I'll have to agree... very cool. I'm impressed. I haven't been this excited since I started using Joomla for my website. I'm an art director at a video game company and have been searching high and low for a good, simple project management solution. This is just about it. wow. I use gantt project at my work because it's so simple to use and the other producers use excel docs. We actually paid hundreds of dollars for other software but I keep coming back to it because it's very, very fast and easy. ... so, I don't mean to look a gift horse in the mouth, but if you guys add edit-able gantt charts... I will worship you.  ;D Thanks for the already great software!

conrado

• Administrator
  • Conrado
    • View Profile
    • Feng Office
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2009, 07:10:34 pm »
Nice thread.  :)

@mswanson: Welcome! Glad you like it. You can count with our support and that we will do our best to help you spread OpenGoo in schools.

@pfwgrendel: We are working on creative ways to help make this and other request happen fast. News coming soon.
Get Official Support for your Feng Office. Support the development team. Sign up for a Free Trial here.