Author Topic: Strange Dashboard Behavior  (Read 4936 times)

narasopa

• View Profile
Strange Dashboard Behavior
« on: March 18, 2009, 12:36:57 pm »
Everything was working fine, and now suddenly when I log in, the dashboard just shows as a bunch of links.  If I click on a link it loads the interface and then whatever I'm going to, but if I go back to the dashboard it defaults to the most recently opened email or task.

This is only if the filter is set to "all" workspaces, if I choose a single workspace the dashboard displays properly.

Strange!  Any help?

Jim Rising

• View Profile
Re: Strange Dashboard Behavior
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2009, 02:03:57 pm »
yeah... this might be the same issue i'm experiencing here in 1.3(stable):

http://forums.opengoo.org/index.php?topic=1218.msg4744#msg4744

narasopa

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2009, 06:11:52 pm »
Unfortunately, that didn't do it.  Also, my file not have the timeFormat code anywhere in it.  I updated the other line, and tried adding that line, and no combination really worked for me.

Basically when I log in I get a really badly rendered screen with no graphics.  If I click on a link it does the loading icon, and then loads correctly.  I can go to the dashboard under any filter, but if I try to go to the dashboard under the All filter I get a 500 error.

Anyone else?  Please help - I love opengoo otherwise!

ignacio

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2009, 09:32:00 am »
Did you upgrade from a previous installation or is it a new install? Can you try a new installation and see if it happens again?

narasopa

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2009, 01:34:00 pm »
Hey - I was running the RC and I upgraded to the newest release and the problem was fixed.  Not sure what it was...