Author Topic: Implement ISO 9001 using OpenGoo  (Read 5090 times)

Neri

• View Profile
    • Email
Implement ISO 9001 using OpenGoo
« on: March 12, 2009, 12:08:02 am »
I'm opening this topic to share information related to the implementation of quality systems ISO 9001, using Opengoo as a support tool for process documentation and records management.

ISO 9001 standards can be used in any organization which designs, develops, manufactures, installs and/or services any product or provides any form of service. It provides a number of requirements which an organization needs to fulfill if it is to achieve customer satisfaction through consistent products and services which meet customer expectations. It includes a requirement for the continual  improvement of the Quality Management System.

I am currently working on a web marketing company, which certifies these standards, and I am successfully using Opengoo.

Opengoo has a lot of tools to do this work, but needs features like worflows documents, tickets states, traceability and dependency of tasks, custom forms etc...

I hope to get ideas about how to design processes, and record their activities, design documentation system, the system of complaints and nonconformances, internal auditing, quality plan, etc ...

I expect comments, greetings to all.

reference to ISO standards:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_9001

nsrivastava2

• Freshman
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Implement ISO 9001 using OpenGoo
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2009, 12:16:55 am »
Hi Neri,

This is a great info for me atleast. I am trying to get ISO 9001 for my small startup. Can we please have a talk regarding the same. Plz provide me ur contact number.

Regards,

Nitin

conrado

• Administrator
  • Conrado
    • View Profile
    • Feng Office
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2009, 11:50:54 am »
Hola Luis,

This is a very interesting topic. In fact, we are working with a partner in Argentina to advance in this area.  ;)

Please, keep us updated on your progress!
Get Official Support for your Feng Office. Support the development team. Sign up for a Free Trial here.

Neri

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2009, 08:18:10 pm »
Nitin:
I so sorry, but I do not think I can have a conversation in fluent English, but will be a pleasure for me to communicate via email or chat.

Conrado:
Great!, I'm from Argentina to, I wrote an email referring to this subject a couple of months ago.   ;D

Greetings!

conrado

• Administrator
  • Conrado
    • View Profile
    • Feng Office
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2009, 06:59:48 pm »

Great!, I'm from Argentina to, I wrote an email referring to this subject a couple of months ago.   ;D

Yes, I recall the messages!
Get Official Support for your Feng Office. Support the development team. Sign up for a Free Trial here.

RandySmich

• ICQ Messenger - 177767187
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - college application essay writin
    • View Profile
    • write my essay reddit n90nfh
    • Email
top essay writing sites i63tjw
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2023, 09:01:24 am »
You actually stated that well!
phd weight loss writing a dissertation writing a dissertation dissertation abstract
need someone to write my essay <a href="https://bestmasterthesiswritingservice.com">can i pay someone to do my essay</a> help me write a business plan for free