Author Topic: some bad things  (Read 6842 times)

woland255

• Freshman
    • View Profile
some bad things
« on: March 11, 2009, 06:01:41 am »
Good day to all.

Recently I upgrade OG from 1.2 beta to 1.3 rc2 and notice some strange things. May be some of them are not bugs at all, please help me to understand it in this case.

1) Account->Tasks options shows:
Caught Exception in AutoLoader: exception 'Exception' with message 'Could not find class file for "TNCHKCONFIGHANDLER"' in /var/www/apache2/html/opengoo/environment/classes/AutoLoader.class.php:105 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/apache2/html/opengoo/environment/classes/AutoLoader.class.php(111): AutoLoader->loadClass('TNCHKCONFIGHAND...') #1 /var/www/apache2/html/opengoo/application/functions.php(33): AutoLoader->loadClass('TNCHKCONFIGHAND...') #2 /var/www/apache2/html/opengoo/application/models/user_ws_config_options/UserWsConfigOption.class.php(49): __autoload('TNChkConfigHand...') #3 /var/www/apache2/html/opengoo/application/models/user_ws_config_options/UserWsConfigOption.class.php(140): UserWsConfigOption->getConfigHandler() #4 /var/www/apache2/html/opengoo/application/views/user/update_user_preferences.php(22): UserWsConfigOption->render('options[can not...') #5 /var/www/apache2/html/opengoo/environment/classes/template/Template.class.php(74): include('/var/www/apache...') #6 /var/www/apache2/html/opengoo/environment/classes/template/Template.class.php(46): Template->includeTemplate('/var/www/apache...') #7 /var/www/apache2/html/opengoo/environment/classes/template/template.php(35): Template->fetch('/var/www/apache...') #8 /var/www/apache2/html/opengoo/environment/classes/controller/PageController.class.php(111): tpl_fetch('/var/www/apache...') #9 /var/www/apache2/html/opengoo/environment/classes/Env.class.php(141): PageController->getContent() #10 /var/www/apache2/html/opengoo/init.php(146): Env::executeAction('user', 'update_user_pre...') #11 /var/www/apache2/html/opengoo/index.php(9): require('/var/www/apache...') #12 {main}

2). in minicalendar dashboard there are no tasks. Only events.

3). cron events dont work. I setup notification cron task under administrator account in opengoo, but no notifications are shown. May be I missunderstood one thing: should I manualy create cron tasks at OS level or they will be created by administartor settings of OpenGoo? What os user must own cron jobs? apache user? And what I must do if apcahe user is fake (/bin/false shell)?

4). I cant make attachemts to comments. They simply don't appear.

Thank a lot, sorry for bad english,
Alexey

ignacio

• View Profile
Re: some bad things
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2009, 06:42:46 pm »
1) Try deleting cache/autoloader.php

2) In my installation it seems to be working. Try looking into your cache/log.php for any error messages and post them here.

3) You need to configure an OS level cron job that periodically executes file cron.php. On OpenGoo's admin panel you can configure the periodicity of specific actions that the cron.php will execute. About the user that should run the cron, I guess it would have to be the same user that runs the webserver, or you could set some permissions so that some other user can run the cron. I'm no expert at this, but you could give all permissions on the group level to all files and folders in opengoo, and change the group to the group of the user that runs the cron. So apache is still the owner of all files and folders in opengoo and the new user has permissions to run the cron.

4) You're right, linking objects to comments is not working. We'll try to fix it for the final release. Thanks.

woland255

• Freshman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2009, 04:42:52 am »
> 1) Try deleting cache/autoloader.php
No effect.

2). file attached

3). I am not good in php, so can you provide me with command line, that I must insert in cron job? A am not sure how to launch php from command line.

Thanks a lot.

ignacio

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2009, 03:37:37 pm »
1) This will be solved in 1.3 final. Try running this SQL query:
Code: [Select]
UPDATE `".TABLE_PREFIX."user_ws_config_options` SET
`config_handler_class` = 'BoolConfigHandler',
`dev_comment` = 'Notification checkbox default value'
WHERE `name` = 'can notify from quick add';

2) If you are using another language other than english, (or more accurately, other date format other than 'm/d/Y') then maybe your tasks are being set to a wrong due date, and that's why you don't see them in the week you are looking at. For example, if you are using a language that has a date format of 'd/m/Y' and you set the due date of a task to '1/3/2009'. maybe it is being set to January third 2009. This is because of a known bug when handling dates in OpenGoo's date controls. Could this be the problem?

3) The command should be something like 'php /path/to/opengoo/cron.php'. Maybe the executable you have to use is called php5 and maybe you have to give the full path to the executable. Also, maybe you want to redirect output to a file so that you can check any error messages, by appending a ' >> log.txt'.

4) This has already been corrected and will be available on version 1.3 final.

ignacio

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2009, 11:06:53 am »
About 2) I think the issue I mentioned was solved, at least with the d/m/Y format, so it may be something else.

woland255

• Freshman
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2009, 08:21:20 am »
Good day to all.

1) | will wait for final release.

2). I notice, that not all tasks are not shown. If some task is assigned to me, it is shown. Can this dashboard be configured to show unassigned tasks? This is certainly not a date format problem.

3). I managed to launch cron.php every 5 minutes. In admin account I setup to check notifications every 5 minutes too. But notification still don't appear.

4). As I said before, | will wait for final release.

Thank you.

daniel09

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2009, 05:31:27 pm »
Hi,
I have the same problem as you in 3) : notification don't appear.  Did you find a solution?