Author Topic: OpenGoo 1.3 in LaunchPad  (Read 5882 times)

Loran

• View Profile
OpenGoo 1.3 in LaunchPad
« on: March 06, 2009, 02:36:18 pm »
Hello,

Can you add OpenGoo 1.3 to LaunchPad (https://translations.launchpad.net/opengoo), so we can translate it into Polish?

Or there is another way to do it?
« Last Edit: March 06, 2009, 04:57:27 pm by Loran »

ignacio

• View Profile
Re: OpenGoo 1.3 in LaunchPad
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2009, 06:14:36 pm »
Hi,

We tried using launchpad for a while but we got negative feedback from translators, mainly because they couldn't see right away in the program the changes they made. We also noticed that getting the translations out of launchpad is not an agile process. You first have to say that you want to download some files and some time later (which can be hours long) you get an email saying that your files are ready for download. We also have the overhead of converting to and from the format used for Launchpad, as we are not using it natively in OpenGoo. However, we could still support Launchpad if required.

There's a tool included with OpenGoo on 'opengoo/public/tools/translate.php', that you have to enable by editing file 'public/tools/access.php'. You can use that tool to translate OpenGoo. Please get in touch with other polish users in the Polish section of the forums, so that you work together. If you still want launchpad let me know and I'll upload the language files.

Thanks.

Loran

• View Profile
Re: OpenGoo 1.3 in LaunchPad
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2009, 10:45:21 am »
Thx, i will use oryginal OpenGoo translation tool.