Author Topic: Multiple File Upload  (Read 4181 times)

hhf

• View Profile
Multiple File Upload
« on: February 28, 2009, 10:23:55 am »
I´m really amazed by the concept and functionality of OpenGoo! Now it seems that I´m arrived after a long journey whereas I struggled with so many other PM-Applications. They had all there advantages but none of them offers such a broad sprectrum of possibilities.

I really like the Idea to get ALL your stuff in one place. Wer're into Graphic Design so there are loads of photos, vectors and so on we have to manage.

My Request: Are there any deliberations to integrate Multiple File Upload - Functionalities (5 or 10 files at once) into the Documents-Module?
An Upload Status-Bar would also be nice and maybe a little picture Thumbnail Gallery with different folders. At www.box.net you can see a good implementation of that concept.

Thanks

Hans

« Last Edit: February 28, 2009, 10:26:16 am by hhf »

conrado

• Administrator
  • Conrado
    • View Profile
    • Feng Office
    • Email
Re: Multiple File Upload
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2009, 07:10:52 pm »
See at this blog post, "Batch upload of files".  ;)
Get Official Support for your Feng Office. Support the development team. Sign up for a Free Trial here.

chris-welt

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2009, 03:30:17 am »
I am using OpenGoo 1.3-beta but the unpack Icon isn't available as described in the Goo Blog - was this removed for version 1.3-beta?

conrado

• Administrator
  • Conrado
    • View Profile
    • Feng Office
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2009, 09:26:08 am »
I am using 1.3 beta and I can see the icon.

Is it a zip file?
Do you have the 'actions' column visible?
Get Official Support for your Feng Office. Support the development team. Sign up for a Free Trial here.

hhf

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2009, 09:54:11 pm »
I'm using OpenGoo 1.2 and I cannot see the unpack icon as well when I' ve uploaded a zip-file. But when I compress the zip-file on the server, than I can see the unpack icon for that file. And when I decompress that file (the zip-zip-file), than I can see the unpack icon in my original file finally!! But this procedure is a strange workaround. I don´t know why the icon doesn´t  appear - maybe it´s my server configuration.

But apart from that: Is there any way to integrate a picture gallery with comment-function like http://www.zenphoto.org/ into the Documents Area to review designs better? The existing way with the big pictures and comments beneath it is already quite usable, but I´m missing thumbnails for better orientation. 
« Last Edit: March 06, 2009, 11:03:49 am by hhf »

conrado

• Administrator
  • Conrado
    • View Profile
    • Feng Office
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2009, 03:32:25 pm »
That's very strange. I do not know what may be causing this. Do you have the debug mode on?

@hhf, there is no picture gallery currently integrated. Also, this topic is better suited for the Components Board.

krashnik

• Freshman
    • View Profile
    • HardMagic Publishing
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2010, 03:23:34 pm »
I am also having the same problem.  No icon shows up beside my zipped file to unzip it.  This is on all my zipped files and I have no work-around for this.  I'm using the latest version with a few minor mods so it is integrated with my social network. 

Any ideas?
Owner of HardMagic Publishing