Author Topic: Improved ways to manage contacts?  (Read 1738 times)

NateM

• View Profile
    • Email
Improved ways to manage contacts?
« on: November 03, 2010, 12:39:53 am »
Hi,

I've just started using FengOffice, and so far I really like it. One thing that I think could be improved upon, however, is the way that contacts are handled. I have around 1000 businesses and around 500 additional contacts imported into my system. Cycling through them all or performing searches to find them can be a bit tedious at times. A few things that I think could make things easier to handle:

Alphabetical Directory Listing: Have an "A, B, C," list at the top of the page. If you click on A, it gives you businesses beginning with A
Pagination Options: The ability to set paging to show 50, 100, 200, 400, 500, etc contacts on a single page.
Include Tags & Custom Fields in CSV import tool: If we have special fields, it would be nice if we could automatically include them when we are uploading contacts, rather than having to manually copy them over.
Bulk Tagging: Allow us to easily tag businesses from the overall contact list, rather than having to go in and edit them one by one.
Workplace assignment. It would be nice if, when copying contacts from one workplace to the next, if we had the option to also copy over associated content. For example, if I am copying a business into one of my employee's workplaces, and that business has 15 associated contacts, it would be nice if I could automatically assign them to the workplace, as well, rather than having to manually edit them.