Author Topic: 1.2.1->1.3 beta Mail module Query failed with message 'Unknown column 'content_f  (Read 2936 times)

Don

  • Freshman
  • *
  • Posts: 36
    • ICQ Messenger - 41785409
    • View Profile
    • Email
Hi - upgraded from 1.2 rc2 - 1.2.0.1 -> 1.2.1 -> 1.3 beta.

I did a quick test of the intermediate steps, and they seemed okay.

With version 1.3 beta I am getting the following error in the mail module:

Query failed with message 'Unknown column 'content_file_id' in 'field list''

 SELECT `id`, `account_id`, `uid`, `from`, `from_name`, `to`, `date`, `sent_date`, `subject`, `content`, `body_plain`, `body_html`, `has_attachments`, `size`, `state`, `is_deleted`, `is_shared`, `is_private`, `created_on`, `created_by_id`, `trashed_on`, `trashed_by_id`, `imap_folder_name`, `account_email`, `content_file_id` FROM `og_mail_contents` WHERE `id` = '173'


I have had a look at the file db_migration/chinchulin.php and all the other columns to be added seem to have been added.

I thought chinchulin.php was the latest - seem to be a later file. Lovely names - but not helpful. I mean I can't even remember if I am on Gutsy or Heron (Kubuntu 8.10).

Anyway - I will try to add the table and hope it does not get populated with anything :-)

ALTER TABLE `<?php echo $table_prefix ?>mail_contents` ADD COLUMN `content_file_id` VARCHAR(40) NOT NULL default '';


Don

  • Freshman
  • *
  • Posts: 36
    • ICQ Messenger - 41785409
    • View Profile
    • Email
I meant I hope the column should not be populated by the script.

So far everything seems good.

ignacio

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1703
    • View Profile
Hi Don,

The column content_file_id should have been added when you upgraded from 1.2.0.1 to 1.2.1.

About the script names, we will start numbering them as we are having trouble finding the last one too :P

Don

  • Freshman
  • *
  • Posts: 36
    • ICQ Messenger - 41785409
    • View Profile
    • Email
Maybe I upgraded in the wrong order or something. I did go from 1.2 rcx to 1.3 beta and had the same error - so did them step by step.

Weird it was just the one table - but no one else seems to have had the problem.

Anyway - keep up the good work :-)

 

anything