Author Topic: Overview not syncing  (Read 1718 times)

Villie

• View Profile
Overview not syncing
« on: February 21, 2009, 10:17:42 pm »
Since this is my first post I feel compelled to say what an amazing piece of software Opengoo is and a huge thanks to the guys who put it together - it's been an enormous help to me.

I have 2 questions:
1) If I create a user with Workspace 'creation' permissions and he creates a workspace directly under 'all' - I as administrator can't see it by default unless I go to my permissions and manually give myself access. Is there anyway to give admin default permissions to all workspaces (except for personal I guess) no matter who creates them? OR since he created it under 'all' does it act as a personal workspace for him?
2) When a user creates a calendar event under a workspace I (admin) have permissions to that event doesn't come up in MY overview but it appears in theirs (tasks, however, appear in both). The calendar filter is set to view all users. Not sure what's happening here?

Any suggestions?

ignacio

• View Profile
Re: Overview not syncing
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2009, 09:04:00 pm »
1) You will only see the workspace the other user creates if he explicitly gives you permissions to see it (he can define the workspace permissions when creating it). By default, only he will have permissions. When a workspace is created as a child of another workspace, the permissions are inherited by default (still can be changed when adding it). That's why you are able to see those other workspaces.

2) We will check this issue.

Thanks for posting :)