Author Topic: UI templates management  (Read 35280 times)

conrado

• Administrator
  • Conrado
    • View Profile
    • Feng Office
    • Email
UI templates management
« on: May 29, 2007, 01:30:48 pm »
One of the desired features is a Web template engine.

The goal of the feature is to design a template for your web site. That is, define
header, footer, color, fonts, (general css style), and then, converters would be developed to integrate the style to each component application of the suite.

In a second milestone, a visual editor (web based, obviously) would be desired.

For instance, you would define a web site template using an on-line app (Weebly.com would be a good example) and then, you would have automatically generated templates for the Wordpress blog, the SMF forum, the joomla CMS, etc.
Get Official Support for your Feng Office. Support the development team. Sign up for a Free Trial here.

oldbroker

• View Profile
Re: UI templates management
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2007, 06:01:12 pm »
Does anybody already have all of the main layouts and their included views mapped out? That would help those of us who can edit their own code to adjust layout and design issues until a view editor could be in place.
 Like dashboard layout is in /path/morepath and dashboard includes x, y and z views located in //anotherpath? I've been able to find the main layouts and edit small amounts. But being a little new to MVC in PHP I'm not sure where which controller that goes with which view is.

conrado

• Administrator
  • Conrado
    • View Profile
    • Feng Office
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2007, 04:09:08 pm »
I haven't yet.

Whomever produces any sort of documentation about this, please share it here!
Get Official Support for your Feng Office. Support the development team. Sign up for a Free Trial here.

Junkah

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2009, 05:30:43 pm »
I could really use that documentation!!

mizzfail

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2011, 02:35:21 am »
thanks.