We are thrilled to announce the release of the latest version of the Feng Office Platform! Our latest version includes incredibly powerful features, very frequently requested by our customers. We’d love for you to try them out and we hope that you get as excited as we are with them.
Enhanced configurations for your projects
Project Phases Permissions
Do you have a completed or on-hold project you do not want users to track time and expenses against? Leverage your project phases dimension and define what can be done in a project through its whole lifecycle.
Expenses Approval Workflow
The new approval workflow plugin now supports expenses. You can now define:
– Who is able to edit, lock, submit, approve and/or invoice expenses.
– Which users can manage this workflows
– And for which employees can each user approve and manage expenses for.
Time and Expenses
Time and expense tracking made even easier
Redesigned Expenses Entry
The new and enhanced expense entry offers:
– A redesigned and more intuitive look at expenses
– The possibility to enter product units and have the system calculate total cost and price information, without the need for users to enter a total amount.
– More pre-filled information, so users do not have to spend any more time than needed registering an expense
Recalculate Billing Button
Made an error and configured an incorrect billing category in the system billing settings? Do not have time to go over old time records and correct?
Now this can be corrected with just one click.
More power to your invoices
Do your invoice have different formats, depending on the client?
With the new invoice templates plugin you will be able to easily setup all of these different templates and use them per client, or even per project.
New, more powerful reports
Project Billing Report
Produce detailed project billing reports based on labor and expenses entries.
Easily export into PDF and send over to wow your customers.
Project Budget Status Report
Keep track of your projects budget and get a clear picture of where your project stands today, compared to its original budget.
Export it to PDF or Excel with just one click.